Best Hospital for Orthopedic Surgeries in Mulund
Best Hospital for Orthopedic Surgeries in Mulund
The Orthopedic Department of Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital, the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund, offers a wide range of services. The department is recognized for its excellence in joint replacement surgeries, including hip and knee replacement. Located in the heart of the city, Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital attracts patients from all over Mulund and neighboring cities like Gurgaon and Noida. The effectiveness of the orthopedic department in treating all types of primary and complex knee and hip surgeries makes it the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund. Advanced rehabilitation techniques are used to ensure quick recovery after surgeries. The team of this department consists of the best surgeons in Mulund who specialize in joint replacement. Hundreds of sports injury patients are treated every year at this orthopedic hospital in Mulund. The department of this orthopedic hospital in Mulund also treats injuries including pelvic acetabular injuries. The best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund of this department also treat sprains, dislocations, low back pain, ruptured discs, knee injuries and much more. This department is one of the most active departments of Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital, the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund, offering its patients a long-term outlook and commitment through physiotherapy, rehabilitation and occupational therapy.
Tests, Treatments and Procedures offered
Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital is recognized as the bbest hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund for the availability of various treatments and latest techniques. Several new procedures are available in the orthopedic department of the hospital, which are described below:
- 1. Amputation: Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital offers sophisticated amputation procedures to remove diseased or damaged body part.
- 2. Arthroscopic surgery: As time goes by, joint problems are becoming more and more common. Treatment of joint problems is part of arthroscopy. It is a minor surgical procedure in which an orthopedic surgeon treats inflammation of the affected joint.
- 3. Hammer toe and bunion repair: A bunion is a deformity of the big toe caused by incorrect development of the joint. The deformity is corrected by bunionectomy. Hammertoe is a very common condition caused by irregular and abnormal development of the muscle tendons and ligaments around the toe. The orthopedic surgeon at Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital Clinic can effectively treat this condition.
- 4. Cartilage restoration or repair: A sports injury or a condition such as osteochondritis can lead to cartilage damage. Cartilage repair or restoration involves filling the cartilage with repair tissue to help it heal.
- 5. Knee cartilage surgery: The knee joint is made up of cartilage and any damage or injury to the cartilage requires surgery for immediate treatment and repair. Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital is the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund where state-of-the-art knee cartilage surgeries are performed. An orthopedic surgeon performs the surgery to restore knee function and eliminate discomfort.
- 6. Treatment of fractures: Generally, a fracture is a break in the bone. All types of fractures are treated in the orthopedic department of the hospital, which is run by the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund. Fractures are detected with the help of modern X-ray equipment and then treated.
- 7. Arthroplasty: Joint stiffness is a very common problem that occurs with age. It causes severe pain and difficulty walking. The aim of arthroplasty is to reconstruct the joints to relieve pain and restore function.
- 8. Ligament reconstruction: In severe ligament injuries, ligament reconstruction is recommended to restore function and treat the condition. The surgery is complex and requires an experienced surgeon and the use of the latest technology.
- 9. Repair of ligament and tendon sprains and tears: Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital 's orthopedic department offers comprehensive treatment to repair and restore torn or damaged ligaments and tendons. If not treated in time, these tendons cause great difficulty and impede movement.
- 10. Extended external fixation: In many cases, extended external fixation surgery can stabilize an unstable pelvis. Instability may be due to trauma or another factor. These surgeries are usually performed using X-rays and modern technology.
- 11. Bone grafts and bone-forming proteins are used: Orthopaedic surgeons at Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital are actively involved in research. We use modern bone grafts and bone fusion proteins as bone substitutes to treat various diseases and conditions.
Why choose us for orthopedic treatment?
Below are some of the most popular reasons why you should choose Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital , the best hospital for orthopedic surgeries in mulund, for treatment:
All patients of Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital hospital receive comprehensive and cost-effective treatment.
The orthopedic department at Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital uses only the latest technology and FDA-approved equipment for treatment. This ensures high quality treatment.
The doctors have extensive training and experience and are actively involved in research. The orthopedic department is led by Dr Paresh Bhanushali, one of Mulund's top orthopedic surgeons. He provides only the best treatment and follow-up care to his patients.
The staff at the hospital is highly professional and available for help and consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What sets us apart from other hospitals is that we use the latest treatment approaches and the best surgical techniques.