Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund
Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund
Kidney stone treatment in Mulund with advanced laser technology at the best price.
Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund are hard deposits of salts and minerals that can form in a small part of the kidney called the renal pelvis. Stones that pass into the ureter are called ureter stones.
Most stones are so small that they can pass within a few days or weeks without requiring treatment or surgery to remove kidney stones. It is recommended to drink plenty of water and wait for the stones to pass.
However, larger stones get stuck in the renal pelvis and, depending on their size and location, may require kidney stone removal surgery or other possible treatments.
Signs and symptoms leading to kidney stone removal surgery
Usually, a kidney stone does not cause signs and symptoms until it progresses inside the kidney or passes into the ureter, the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder. The following signs and symptoms then occur:
- pain when urinating
- Severe pain in the back and sides, under the ribs.
- Pain occurs in waves of varying intensity
- Pain radiating to the groin or lower abdomen
- Red, pink or brown urine
- Unpleasant odor or cloudy urine
- Vomiting and nausea
- Urinating more often than usual
- Constant urge to urinate
- Urinating in small amounts
- Chills and fever in case of infection
Best hospital for kidney stone removal surgery
Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Healthcare is one of the leading kidney stone treatment centers in Mulund. We have a team of experienced urologists and urological surgeons who collaborate with specialists in radiology, nephrology and dietetics to provide the best treatment to the patient at an affordable cost for Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund
Our medical experts from various fields work together to diagnose and treat kidney stone disease. Our specialists are highly skilled in various fields and provide comprehensive care and successful recovery of patients. Separate departments of the hospital are dedicated to the treatment of kidney and ureteral stones, including kidney stone surgery.
Causes of kidney stones
Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulundform when certain substances in the urine turn into crystals. These substances are usually called calcium stones, but uric acid and other minerals can also cause stone formation.
About 80 percent of people suffer from calcium stones, 5-10 percent from uric acid stones and 10 percent of stones are formed from the mineral struvite. Normally, these substances dissolve in the urine. However, certain diseases also cause an increase in the concentration of these substances, leading to crystal formation. In addition, some foods, such as rhubarb, contain high amounts of oxalic acid, which increases the concentration of uric acid in the urine.
Find a kidney stone treatment specialist in Mulund.Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Healthcare offers the Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund under the guidance of experienced urologists.
For small stones, drinking eight or more glasses of water a day is usually recommended to increase urine flow. However, larger stones require other treatments such as kidney stone removal surgery at an affordable price in Mulund.
Medicines for kidney stones
Some narcotic medicines and antibiotics are also needed to relieve pain, including
- Ibuprofen (Advil) for pain relief
- Naproxen sodium (Aleve) for pain relief
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain relief
- Allopurinol (Ziloprim) prescribed for uric acid stones
- Sodium citrate or sodium bicarbonate to reduce urine acidity
- Thiazide diuretics to prevent calcium stone formation
- Solutions containing phosphorus to prevent the formation of calcium stones Advanced kidney stone treatment
Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital is known for its expertise in renal medicine and advanced technology to effectively diagnose and treat all types of kidney stones using laser technology. The cost of kidney stone removal surgery in Mulund is budget-friendly.
Lithotripsy: In this procedure, specialists use shock waves to break up large stones so that they can exit the ureter into the bladder.
Tunnel surgery (also called percutaneous nephrolithotomy): In this surgery, the surgeon makes a small incision in the back to remove the stones during kidney stone reduction surgery.
Kidney stone removal surgery: ureteroscopy
When a stone lodges in the bladder or ureter, specialists use an instrument called a ureteroscope to capture and remove the stone.
Our experienced specialists are recognized for treating thousands of patients worldwide. With modern technology and equipment, we have successfully treated many patients using less invasive methods. Our specialists also have extensive experience in removing large kidney stones using the latest percutaneous nephrolithotomy method.
Kidney stone treatment options in Ashirwad Critical Care Unit
Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Healthcare works with specialized doctors who successfully treat thousands of patients every year. We are proud of our national and international programs specifically designed for kidney stone treatment.
Through comprehensive care and multidisciplinary kidney stone treatments, we have treated thousands of patients suffering from different types of kidney stones, from simple cases to complex cases. With the latest technology (including percutaneous nephrolithotomy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) and laser segmentation ureteroscopy), we are able to treat and prevent stone formation with advanced Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund.
Our expert urologists also routinely use many advanced instruments during percutaneous nephrolithotomy or other kidney stone removal surgeries. Our urologists are constantly working to develop and improve treatment procedures such as ureteroscopic stone removal to improve options.
Why choose Ashirwad Critical Care Unit for kidney stone treatment in Mulund?
- Ashirwad Critical Care Unit Hospital has partnered with the best specialized surgeons in Mulund with high success rate and rich experience in kidney stone removal surgeries and low cost.
- We are proud to have senior urologists Dr Paresh Bhanushali and Dr Dimple with over a decade of experience in kidney stone surgery.
- Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest surgical equipment to perform Best Hospital for Kidney Stone in Mulund at an affordable cost.
- We strive to provide the best medical care and comprehensive patient care to make our patients' stay at our medical center a pleasant one.
- We provide medical care to patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year without compromising on the quality of treatment or kidney stone removal surgery.